The Skyspace-Lech sits picture perfectly above the last smattering of houses in Oberlech and is located approximately 15-20 minutes away from the bus stop by foot.
Please consider that no designated parking spots are available for visitors at the Skyspace-Lech or in Oberlech. Additionally, there is no direct access road.
Please use the parking spots in the village Lech (e.g. Schlosskopfparkplatz, Parkgarage Anger) and use public transportation or a cab to reach the Skyspace-Lech (until the gate).
Accessibility in winter:
- via Bergbahn Oberlech to Burgplateau, continue walking about 30-40 minutes on the winter walking trail towards Tannegg - Gaisbühel - Auenfeld
- via Schloßkopfsessellift, about 10 minutes walking distance in the direction Tannegg - Gaisbühel - Auenfeld
- by ski on the piste 210 (Grubenalpe)
Accessibility in summer:
- via Bergbahn Oberlech to Burgplateau, continue walking about 30-40 minutes on the walking trail towards Kriegeralpe or Gaisbühel - Auenfeld
- by foot from Lech on the walking trail to Burgplateau and further on the walking trail towards Kriegeralpe or Gaisbühel - Auenfeld
It's also possible to take the local bus Nr. 4 to Oberlech either in winter or summer. From the last bus stop in Oberlech (Schlössle) it takes a 15 minutes walk to reach Skyspace-Lech. Current Schedule Local Bus Lech Zürs
Information regarding hiking trails and ski-runs leading to the Skyspace-Lech/ to the mountain railways may be received online via www.lechzuers.com or via www.skiarlberg.at
During the winter season the Skyspace-Lech is accessible by Schlosskopf chairlift (10 minutes walk) and Oberlech cable car (30 minutes walk).
Information concerning the journey to Lech by plane/ bus/ train/ car depending on the season can be found on the website: https://www.lechzuers.com/travel-information.