Covid-19 prevention measures during guided tours in the Skyspace-Lech
In order to guarantee our tour participants the safest possible stay in the Skyspace-Lech, we have taken various measures and the following regulations apply:
- The seat bench surrounding the Sensing Room and the seat covers, as well as door handles and the touch screen in the tunnel area are regularly disinfected before the start and after the end of the guided tours.
- We have limited the maximum number of tour visitors to 15 persons. This allows us to maintain a minimum distance of 1m - measured from the centre of the seat to the centre of the seat.
- If weather conditions permit, our team is required to conduct the general introduction outdoors in front of the Skyspace-Lech.
- Furthermore, visitors are requested to enter the Skyspace-Lech individually through the narrow entrance tunnel.
- In order to be able to demonstrate the opening and closing of the dome during the guided tours, or to be able to hold the tours in bad weather with the dome closed, visitors are requested to bring a nose-mouth protection with them.
- Should a suspected Covid-19 incident occur during the tour you are attending, the person indicated on the form is the contact person for all persons for whom the reservation was made. We kindly ask you to reliably pass on the information to your companions in the event. Should you transfer the reservation to another person, please inform us.
Basic prevention measures at Skyspace-Lech:
A minimum distance of one meter must be maintained to persons who do not belong to the common household or their own visitor group. This applies to both indoor and outdoor areas.
A visitor group is a group of people who attend a guided tour together, regardless of the number of people. The group of visitors voluntarily waives a distance of 1 metre between themselves.
Please take care to maintain the required distance, especially when entering the Skyspace-Lech through the tunnel and in the Sensing Room and sit down on the seats marked by appropriate foam pads.
Please disinfect your hands immediately after entering the Sensing Space. A disinfectant is available.
Do not shake hands or hug during greetings. Please use the existing supports in the Sensing Room as a seat pad. These are regularly disinfected by us.
Please observe the cough and sneeze etiquette. We ask persons showing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties not to enter the Skyspace-Lech for the safety of other visitors.
As the dome may need to be kept closed in bad weather, it is recommended that you bring a nose-mouth protection.
We thank you for your understanding and consideration.